Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spring Break 2013

Spring Break 2013: A day in Guangzhou to sort out my new apartment, then to Yangshuo and Xi'an for a little adventuring.

Yangshuo is amazing.  I highly recommend it to anyone traveling in China.  Crisp, clean air - laid back lifestyle - gorgeous scenery - fantastic food - hiking/biking/rock climbing ....two thumbs up ^___^  (Disclaimer: I didn't get any shots that do the place justice due to rainy weather...Google Yangshuo and let the professionals amaze you)

My friend and I didn't have the best experience during our short two days in Xi'amn so I don't have the best things to say about it...friends have all loved it, though, so I think I better give it another go before I jump to conclusions.  

Water buffalo going home from work

baby water buffalo

Yangshuo 

menus in the south are...interesting...
Yangshuo
my only shot from Xi'an 


No comments:

Post a Comment