Monday, June 2, 2014

Moving Time

2014 has had an undoubtedly rough start this year, but after months of let downs and unfortunate situations, things are starting to brighten again.  BF and I have been offered a position in Indonesia, so we will be moving there mid-July.  I am so excited to get back to SE Asia where travel is cheap and the ocean is my best friend :) We will live in the 'burbs of Jakarta and will both be teaching primary students.

Of course I will miss China loads as it has been my home for the last three years.  Hopefully I'll be back before long to get some more traveling under my belt and meet up with all the wonderful local friends that have had such a big impact on my life.

On another note, today I went with some coworkers to see the Dragon Boat Race practices...


Dragon Boat, Liede, Guangzhou



2 comments:

  1. darn, just as i was coming your way. I love Indonesia and I have never been to Jakarta. Maybe you haven't been rid of me yet : ) You You misses you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such bad timing, eh? We were so close to a yoga reunion! You absolutely must let me know if you visit Indo...would love to see you :) Give that little ball of fluff a squeeze for me!

    ReplyDelete