Monday, May 30, 2011

Surf, Sand, Tequila

I spent another weekend in La Union surfing, playing with friends, and enjoying the ocean...the typhoon missed us, but blessed us with beautiful waves.

We stayed further north than we had the two previous times, which was a bit of a pain.  The only positive:  I had the entire beach to myself most the time I was there...no one on the sand, no one in the water, no one in sight.  Amazing.

The photo isn't too clear, but it is unedited and I think it captures the sunset well.

A lot of my time here has been spent in the water, especially over the past few months, so I can definitely say that I will miss the ocean the most when I leave the Philippines in a few weeks.  I have two more weekends left and I plan on diving and surfing my little heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment